Junier PHP Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, store, and read data from various sources.
- Accurately transfer data ensuring that data is coded, indexed, and filed (saved/backup) as per predefined guidelines.
- Verify information from source (client specifications/guidelines).
- Process data with best speed and accuracy.
- Strive to achieve the productivity metrics as advised by supervisors from time to time.
- Flag the problem areas for review by Quality Analysts and follow as per the feedback advice.
- Work on single or multiple projects as may be defined by supervisors.
- Maintain and report to supervisor logs of daily/periodical productivity.
- Acquire the skills required to perform the job function as per projected performance metrics.
- Report any concerns related to technical, administration, HR, production, etc. to Supervisors.
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, and changing environment and skilled at multitasking.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good typing speed minimum 20- 25WPM with minimum 95% accuracy
- Good knowledge of computer & should be familiar with Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should possess good command over English language
- Should have excellent analytical ability.
- Educational Qualification: Should have completed Graduation (Any graduation)
- Should be willing to work in shifts.